37th National MILO Marathon – TEASER (Unofficial)
37TH NATIONAL MILO MARATHON 2013
Manila Elimination Race: July 28, 2013
SM Mall of Asia
3k Kiddie Run/5k Fun Run (Students)/5k Fun Run (Adults)
10k Run/21k/42.195k Qualifying Race
Schedule of Races (Nationwide Elimination Legs):
I. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. On-line Registration:
for Puerto Princesa Leg: Opens May 6, 2013
2. In-Store Registration:
Regular Registration: TO BE ANNOUNCED
BGC, 9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 9PM
KATIPUNAN, 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of Ateneo de Manila University) – Tue to Sun, 10AM to 8PM
SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd., Manila – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
SM North the Block – Mon to Sun, 12PM to 8PM
3. Race Fees and Inclusions:
- Race entry fee should be accompanied by one empty Milo 300g empty pack.
- Qualifying race for Manila Elimination race is 42km category.
- 21km category is a Qualifying Race for PROVINCIAL LEGS only.
- Students should present a valid ID in order to avail of the Php75 registration fee.
- P 10.00 from the registration fee will be donated to the “HELP GIVE SHOES” advocacy.
- Participants must be 18 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 42.195km and 21km race categories.
- Participants must be 16 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 10km race category.
- Participants must be 7 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 5km Fun Run race category.
- Participants must be 7 to 12 years old on race day to be able to register and participate in the 3km Kiddie Run. They are required to have their entry forms signed by a parent/guardina and must submit a photocopy of their NSO birth certificate or current school ID.
- Participants below the age of 18 must seek their parental/guardian consent andd fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign.
II. RACE INFORMATION
1. Race Start Times (Applicable to all Race Legs):
3km – 5:30AM
5km – 5:30AM
10km – 5:00AM
21km – 4:30AM
42km (Manila only) – 3:00AM
2. Cut-off Times (Applicable for Manila Races only):
Each race category has an official cut-off time
3. Time Limits (Applicable for Manila Races only):
Runners failing to reach these specific distances within the times specified must stop running and board the official vehicle. They are automatically disqualified and will be taken directly to the finish venue.
4. How to Qualify for the National Finals:
Runners in the 21k Provincial Elimination Races will have two ways to qualify and compete in the 42.195k National Finals:
a. Male finishingthe race within 1hour and 15 minutes and female finishing the race within 1 hour and 35 minutes will qualify and get an all-expense paid trip to Manila. It is their responsibility to contact the race organizer on or before November 15, 2012 to coordinate their trip to Manila. Those who will not compete in the National Finales forfeit their privileges.
b. Runners finishing the race within the specified age-bracket and time below will qualify. All expenses related to their participation will be shouldered by the qualifier.
To qualify and compete in the National Finals, runners in the 42.195k Manila Elimination Race will have to finish the race within the specified age-bracket and time as shown below:
*All expenses related to their participation will be shouldered by the qualifier.
National Finals qualifiers are entitled to the following:
Free registration fee
Free running singlets
Free ticket to the cabo-loading party
5. Runner’s Entitlement:
Special MILO Lootbag (for finishers WITHIN THE CUT-OFF TIME of the 21km and 42km race categories only)
Finisher’s Medal (for finishers WITHIN THE CUT-OFF TIME of the 21km and 42km race categories only)
Finisher’s Shirt (for finishers WITHIN THE CUT-OFF TIME of the 42km race category only)
*Full RACE RESULTS will be posted at Official MILO website two (2) days after the race.
6. Route Map:
(The race will have the same route as previous year’s. Since the MILO National Marathon is IAAF and AIMS-certified, route maps cannot be changed for a consecutive number of years unless a certification for the new route is obtained)
7. Runner’s Handbook:
Download the official 37th National MILO Marathon 2012 Runner’s Handbook to check on other pertinent race information.