Alaska World Milk Day Run @ the BGC
World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well-being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributions connected with milk and the overall dairy industry. To celebrate this, Alaska will have a running event with four (4) categories: 3KM, 3KM Family, 5KM and 10KM.
ALASKA WORLD MILK DAY RUN
June 9, 2013
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
3km Family (2 adults + 2 kids)/3km/5km/10km
- 3KM Family – Open to 4 members, 2 adults and 2 children
- 3KM – Open to children and adults (Child must be 12 years of age as of December 31, 2013)
- 5KM- Open to 8 years old and above
- 10KM- Open to 15 years old and above
- Online – May 8 to June 2, 2013
- On-site – May 11 to June 7, 2013
- Online – http://www.alaskaworldmilkday.com
- On-site – Alaska World Milk Day Run Registration Kiosk
- G/F Glorietta 3, North Drive, Ayala Center, Makati City (In front of ZARA)
- Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non – downgrade/upgrade.
- Registrants will be receiving a race packet with a SINGLET and BIB NUMBER upon registration.
- Registration is open until June 7, 2013 or when target count of participants is reached, whichever comes first.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Step 1: At the computer provided, encode all details on E-Registration Form, double check the details then print.
- Step 2: Once accomplished registration form is printed, sign the waiver which will be seen at the bottom part of the registration form.
- Step 3: Present the signed registration form at the CASHIER and pay for the registration. Registration staff will give the race kit upon payment.
- Step 4: Present your singlet stub at the SINGLET RELEASING area to claim your singlet. Note that singlet size is subject for availability. We follow first come, first serve basis.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- All participants must wear their assigned Bib/Race number. Participants not wearing their race number will be taken off the course and is not allowed to win.
- Participants who commence before his/her actual start/gun time will be disqualified.
- On the cue of a start shot, the starting line rope shall be released to indicate the start of the fun run. Cyclist Marshals and a pace car shall guide the participants along the route of the fun run.
- For 3KM Family category—family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
- Water stations will be available on the indicated portions of the route.
- Paramedics will be on stand-by at designated portions of the route.
- A sweeper (car or van or truck) shall pick-up the runners who cannot run anymore for health reasons. Marshals patrolling the route are in charge to assess the participants’ conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons. However, the organizers will exert all means to post prior notice, whenever possible, at the race website for any change to the event details, or for cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
- No dogs permitted to accompany runners.