7-Eleven Run 1000 on January 19, 2014
7-Eleven Run 1000
January 19, 2014
FB Page: run711
Registration Period: November 18 – December 31, 2013
Register via: http://www.run711.com/registration/
- Register online via http://www.run711.com/registration/
- Pay at any 7-Eleven Stores within 24 hours
- Pick-up kit on claim date at same store
- No ON-SITE Registration. Registration is solely online thruhttp://www.run711.com
- Registration is only completed upon payment of Registration Fee within 24 hours.
- To pay the Regiatration Fee, take note of the 7-Connect number shown after online registration and pay at any 7-Eleven store.
- Receipt looks like below:
RACE KIT CONTENTS:
- Race Bib with Built-in Timing chip
- Stubs for Drink, Bag, and Finisher’s Shirt (attached on the Race Bib)
- Race kits will be available starting January 5, 2014.
- Race kits will be delivered to the store where the participant paid.
- To claim race kits, present the registration receipt and a valid ID.
- Singlet size availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. No replacement for lost or change size accepted.
- Claim Race Kits at the same store where they paid. Claim date is indicated on the receipt
- Receipts must be presented in claiming the Race Kits or bring a valid ID with picture.
- No claiming of Race Kits at the venue
Finisher’s Medal per Category:
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START INFORMATION:
Assembly Area: Bradco Street, Aseana City
Start and Finish: Aseana Business Park, Pasay City near Mall of Asia
PARKING & BAGGAGE INFO
- Parking will be allowed starting 3am.
- Go to the EXPO where baggage and assembly area will be. The entrance is via Bradco.
- Participants should arrive based on their gun start. For example, those whose gun start is 430am, please be there before 4am.
- There are 2 paid parking areas along Bradco, the main entrance road of Aseana.
- One is near DFA, across from SNR. The other paid parking lot is along Bradco going toward the race grounds.
- Cars won’t be allowed beyond the barricades after the said parking lot, but in case it’s full, participants will be able to make a u-turn.
Information Tent & Baggage:
There will be an info tent and sponsors’ booths in the race area. Just follow Bradco and it will turn into Diokno where you will find the baggage tent.
For questions, comments or concerns, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.