Run United Philippine Marathon 2014
The much-awaited premium race of the year is coming in October and runners will be delighted to run along Roxas Boulevard down to Cavitex and back, to complete the 42.2 kilometers distance.
The Run United Philippine Marathon 2014 will be held on October 5, 2014 with Growee 500m, Enervon HP 10km, Alaxan FR 21km and Enervon Activ 42km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia.
Regular on-line registration will start on August 15, while the in-store registration will start on August 22, 2014. Priority on-line registration will be until tomorrow only, so hurry up and secure your slots. Like any RU races, this one will surely sell like hotcakes!
Event Name: Run United Philippine Marathon
Event Date: October 5, 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 2:00am to 11:00am
Race Organizer: Runrio Inc
Race Owner: Runrio Inc and Unilab Inc
Charity Partner: Gawad Kalinga
Growee 500m dash
Enervon HP 10km
Alaxan FR 21km
Enervon Activ 42km
Start and End Points
• 42k/21k/10k/500m Start: MOA
• 42k/21k/10k/500m Finish: MOA
SINGLET AND FINISHER SHIRTS
21KM FINISHERS SHIRT
42KM FINISHERS SHIRT
42KM FINISHERS MEDAL
ASSEMBLY TIME & GUN START
RACE EXPO VICINITY MAP:
BLOGGERS’ NIGHT PHOTOS:
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before September 14, 2014.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit shall be delivered.
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 703 1736 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.