Run for your Life 2 – Run for a cause
Run for your Life 2 aims to raise funds to financially aid scholars of Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health (ASMPH). This fund raising event will help academically excellent but financially needy scholars stay in school and make a difference in improving the health systems and lives of people in the Philippines.
Event Name : Run for Your Life 2
Event Date : March 1, 2015, Sunday
Race Organizer : Runrio, Inc.
Target Participants : 1,000-1,500 registered runners
Start & End Point : Ateneo de Manila University
Distance : 500m/ 3km / 5km / 10km / 16km
Timing System : Barcode
Registration Fees and Race Kit Inclusions:
- Registration is ongoing until Feb. 23, 2015 for in-store and online.
- Registration sites: Toby’s SM North, Toby’s SM MOA and RUNNR BGC
- Ateneo de Manila University Chemistry Dept.
- Ateneo Medical School in Ortigas (next to TMC)
- On-site registration on race day March 1 from 1-3am
CASH PRIZE (MALE/FEMALE):
FINISHER’S SHIRT FOR 10K and 16K:
BLOGGERS CONFERENCE PHOTOS: