DZMM Takbo Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016
Stay active, keep running and join races while helping DZMM’s scholars continue their elementary education. Join ‘DZMM’s Takbo Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016’ at the Quirino Grandstand happening on May 29, 2016.
Time : 3:00am to 9:30am
Race Organizer : RunRio Inc.
Race Owner : DZMM
Start & End Point : Quirino Grandstand, Manila
Beneficiary : DZMM Scholars
Target Participants: 5,000
ONLINE REGISTRATION – April 1 to May 15 – hZp://news.abs-cbn.com/dzmm/takbo
IN STORE REGISTRATION – April 15, 2016 to May 22, 2016
- The DZMM Takbo started in 2011 to advocate education and aims to help DZMM’s 75 scholars continue their elementary education.
- “Takbo Para sa Karunungan” was held from 2011 to 2014 and benefited scholars from Ondoy, Sendong, and Habagat-affected areas.
- In 2015, it was simply called DZMM Takbo 2015
- This 2016, it continues to run with the theme “Takbo Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino” with the goal of seeing all 75 DZMM Scholars finish their elementary education.
- Race Kits may run out before last day of registration, therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
REGISTRATION DISCOUNT SCHEMES
1. 20% discount for Senior Citizens
2. PhP 50 off for (HS and College) students