7-Eleven Run 2017
Event Name: 7-Eleven Run 2017
When: February 4-5, 2017
Assembly Area: Filinvest City Alabang: Bridgeway Avenue and Spectrum Midway
Race Categories: 500 meters, 3km, 5km, 10km, 10km Buddy Run, 16km, 21km, 42km
On-line Registration: www.Run711.com
After the success of Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014, Run 1500 in 2015 and Run
2016, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2017 this coming February 5, 2017, the biggest
and most exciting of the series yet.
Once again, Run 2017 will be held at the Skyway and Filinvest City and will feature eight categories: 42KM, 21KM, 10KM, 16KM, 10KM, 10KM Buddy, 5KM, 3KM and 500 Meter (Kids run).
Top 3 per category will receive cash prizes and medals. Top 3 Filipino males and females in the 21KM and 42KM categories will be sponsored by 7-Eleven to join an international marathon in Asia. Top 3 organizations with the highest number of registrants will also receive a special trophy.
- Promo Duration : November 23, 2016 – January 15, 2017
1. Cliqq App user or Everyday Rewards cardholder will earn E-stamps for every P100.00 purchase of any participating items from the major sponsors.
2. For every purchase of a booster item, the customer instantly gets an additional E-stamp. (If item is P100.00 or above was purchase with another participating item, the cardholder gets 2 E-stamps for that transaction.)
• Earn Fifty (50) E-stamps to redeem the race category of your choice.
• For 10K Buddy Run, the customer must earn One Hundred (100) E-stamps
3. Customer will instantly receive the one-time use 7 – Connect Reference Number through SMS or App.
4. The SMS will show the message “Redeem your RACEKIT & use Ref. # at http://www.run711.com at any 7-Eleven stores on or before January 10, 2017. Show this msg at the counter: 7-CONNECT: 1234-5678-9012”. The 7 – Connect Reference number will be used for the registration of the race category they redeemed.
Race Voucher Instructions:
• Click “I have a promo code” tab
• Enter the 7-Connect Reference Number
• Choose what store they want to pick up the free race kit.
5. Race kit claiming will be in the store nominated by the customer upon registration.
Bloggers Night Photos
7-Eleven Run 2017 to be the Biggest and Most Exciting Race of the Series Yet
Manila, Philippines – December 6, 2016 – From attracting serious runners to recreational walkers all over the country, 7-Eleven Philippines’ hugely popular Run Series will once again take over Skyway and Filinvest City on February 5, 2017 for a day of fitness, family, freebies and all out fun.
The 7-Eleven Run Series has been gaining momentum since it started in 2013. With more than 12 thousand participants last year, Run 2017 promises to be the biggest and most exciting of the series yet!
Run 2017 will feature eight categories for runners to choose from. The 42KM, 21KM, 16KM, 10KM, and 10KM Buddy Run categories will see participants sweeping through Filinvest City and the Skyway, while the 5KM, 3KM and 500M Kids Run will be held along Filinvest City.
Three winners in each category will be announced on the race day and will receive cash prizes and medals. In addition to this, the top three Filipino males and females in the 42KM and 21KM categories will be sponsored by 7-Eleven Philippines to compete in an international marathon in Asia, all expenses paid. Finally, the top three organizations with the highest number of registrants will receive a special trophy.
Runners can also get a chance to earn free race kits through 7-Eleven’s CliQQ loyalty program. CliQQ app users and Every Day! Rewards cardholders can redeem a free race kit by earning Run e-Stamps. Run e-Stamps are earned with every P100 purchase of any participating item from the major sponsors. Every purchase of a booster product also earns one additional e-Stamp. To redeem a free race kit to any race category , customers must earn 50 e-Stamps (except for 10K Buddy Run, where customers must earn 100 e-Stamps).
Registration is now open! Visit http://www.run711.com for more info. Registration is until January 18, 2017. Race Kits can be claimed on the date indicated on the receipt, from the same store where payment has been made. Aside from the exciting freebies that customers can look forward to on race day, all registrants of Run 2017 will also receive an Asics 20% discount voucher.
Be sure to follow the 7-Eleven Run Series Facebook Page(www.facebook.com/run711) for updates! Runners can also join in on the conversation using the official hashtag, #711Run2017! 7-Eleven Run 2017 is held in partnership with Skyway and Filinvest City, as well as event partners, 7-Connect, Mogu Mogu, Crimson Hotel, and exclusive sportswear partner, Asics.The event is also brought to you by Safeguard, Selecta, Pocari Sweat, Del Monte, Nature’s Spring, Dole, Powerade and Summit Water, and media partners Solar Sports, ETC, CNN Philippines, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, The Philippine Star, Summit Media, Hinge Inquirer Publishing, and ABS-CBN Publishing.