Be advised that you will have until 12:00 noon of Friday next week, February 28, 2014, to claim your RU1 2014 Prepaid Card prize. I will be raffling off again the unclaimed prize/s to the remaining non-winning entries that complied with the aforementioned mechanics and deadline. Please understand that a very significant number of runners are hoping to win in this raffle and wish to join the Run United 1 2014 event. Currently, I still have with me three unclaimed prepaid cards, 5K medium, 21K small and 21K medium.
Thanks for waiting, but I also apologize for the delay. Collating and sorting your responses is no joke and very tedious, haha! Sorry for those who didn’t get the mechanics right. Better luck next time. Double and multiple entries were deleted to give equal chances to other runners and RU patrons. Too bad also, I was off-line the whole day due to some network testing done in the office by our tech personnel. So now that I am online again, here are the much-awaited results. Electronic draws were conducted thru Research Randomizer (randomizer.org).
Draw #1 Run United 1 2014 Prepaid Card for 5Km Race, w/ medium (M) size singlet
Winner: #9 Toots Espiloy
Draw #2 Run United 1 2014 Prepaid Card for 10Km Race, w/large (L) size singlet
Winner: #10 Harold Esteban
Draw #3 Run United 1 2014 Prepaid Card for 21Km Race, w/ extra small (XS) size singlet
Winner: #18 Angeline Camille Real
Draw #4 Run United 1 2014 Prepaid Card for 21Km Race, w/ small (S) size singlet
Winner: #115 Gerrex Valbarez
Draw #5 Run United 1 2014 Prepaid Card for 21Km Race, w/ medium (M) singlet
Winner: #45 Mike Kenneth Ajon
Congratulations to all the winners!
I will send you guys e-mail on how to claim your prize.
Thank you for participating. RUN and Exceed Yourself!
Thank you to all the visitors who joined the raffle promo. 🙂 Responses are overwhelming, 684 in all! Entries that were posted beyond 7PM of February 16, 2014 are not included. I’ll try to finish the sorting/electronic drawing of entries and release the results tonight, otherwise, tomorrow. 😛
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog!
I am giving away 5 RUN UNITED 1 2014 Prepaid Cards:
- 3 for 21k (with singlet and shirt size of XS, S, M)
- 1 for 10k (with singlet size of L)
- 1 for 5k (with singlet size of M)
Here are the mechanics:
1. Post as a comment to this blog post the following:
- your full name
- your email address
- your preferred race category (21k, 10k or 5k)
- your size (for 21k only XS, S or M; for 10k L only; for 5k M only)
2. One person per entry only. Duplicate entries will be removed.
3. For an entry to be valid, all needed information should be provided and that available race category and singlet (and shirt for 21k) size for that category is indicated.
4. All entries can be posted from today until 7PM of February 16, 2014
5. All valid entries will be raffled-off using an online raffle utility. Raffle draws will be done by batch:
- Raffle #1 for all 21k-EXTRA SMALL size entries
- Raffle #2 for all 21k-SMALL size entries
- Raffle #3 for all 21k-MEDIUM size entries
- Raffle #4 for all 10k-LARGE size entries
- Raffle #5 for all 5k-MEDIUM size entries
6. Each raffle will have one (1) winner.
7. Once prepaid card is awarded, the size indicated in the card will be the final reference for the singlet (and for 21k, for the shirt) to be released to the participant. There will be no size changes that will be allowed.
8. Each RU1 prepaid card has a guaranteed slot for the race category indicated in the slot provided that registration is made before the card’s expiry date which is March 9, 2014.
9. The winner will be announced on February 17, 2014.
Good luck! 🙂
Last February 3, 2014, the bloggers’ launch of Run United 1 2014 was very informative as Unilab Active Health (ULAH) and Runrio officials explained their innovative ways of delivering premium race to the country. It was held at 100 Miles Café at The Fort Strip, BGC – the newest venue for race event launches. Bloggers were awed as new singlet designs were presented to us. Lester Castillo, ULAH Sports Event & PR Executive, said that they are not targeting to deliver the best race but aims to integrate itself to the community by utilizing innovations in sports apparel and nutrition that runners can happily and contentedly use. He added that enthusiasts can integrate ULAH’s events to their regular sports calendar. Exceed Yourself – Citius, Altius, Fortius!
After Mr. Castillo’s delivery of his piece, Runrio president and running coach, Rio dela Cruz discussed his company’s new race registration system that will benefit both runners and his team. New payment systems thru prepaid and credit cards are now being utilized to complement the process. Initially, registering runner will need to buy prepaid card from selected stores or use his/her credit card to register for RU1 2014 and other future races of Runrio, then runner will input his/her pertinent details to the web-based system, including contact information. Registering for future events will be easier than before. Just by using your previously registered e-mail address, one need not to enter other details except for desired race category and singlet size, everything is already there and important updates and notifications regarding the race event is assured.
The launch concluded with the usual group picture taking with the organizer and race owner. They distributed some Unilab products and calendar as tokens to the attendees. (Please see related post here.)
Justin Gomez Photography and LeStSkY Runner Photography
2014 Run United 1 will be held on March 16, 2014 with 500m, 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014.
Online registration will start January 31, 2014 at http://www.runrio.com
- Riovana Store BGC, 28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Riovana Store Katipunan, 3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo, and beside KFC)
- Toby’s, SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s, SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
ACTIVE HEALTH VENTILATION BAG & SUN VISOR:
FINISHER’S MEDAL AND SHIRT (for RU1 21 km finishers only):
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.
– March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
– March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
Click this 2014 Run United 1 FAQs to download the document.
RACE EVENT LAUNCH PHOTOS:
(please click this link…)
For Online and In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.